Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

R212 Firmware Upgrade

middletg
2: Seeker

Hi

Could someone please tell me where I can get the firmware upgrade for the R212.  I bought an R212 a couple of days ago to replace an old 3G MiFi that I had as we now have 4G coverage in our area.  While I get good download speeds of 30Mbs from 3 out of 5 bars on 4G, surfing the web is painfully slow as the browser (Chrome) constantly says Resolving Host... which I assume means it is doing a DNS lookup.  My diagnostics are:

Product nameR212-Z
Software VersionBD_R212V3.1
Web UI Version2.008.5513
Hardware VersionVer.B(T3)

I am hoping the 3.5 firmware upgrade will help resolve this.  Could someone please let me know where I can download this from and how to install it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need to factory reset the device, then it wil see it. I had the same problem :Smiling:

View solution in original position

218 REPLIES 218

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

We'll get this sent over once you've contacted our team. 

Hi,
Could you please email me the latest firmware for the R212 Mifi

Thanks

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mjbtest

I've sent this to yo you via email, if you have any issues with this please let us know.

garethdenzil
4: Newbie

Please can you send me the latest firmware?

Many Thanks

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@garethdenzil I've just sent you the firmware email also. Please follow the steps provided. :Smiling:

scottg69
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, I am seeing the same problems as many users on this forum. I would really apprecaite it if someone could kindly share the firmware update with me.

Thanks in advance for any help given,

Scott

Mdallen605

Hi,

Please could you send me the latest firmware for the R212 also.

Thanks

Michael

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mdallen605

I've sent you an email with instructions on how to get the required firmware update today :Smiling:

-