Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Returns Address

diane_cov
Not applicable
Hi

I placed an order online for a Netbook with a built in modem, after I placed the order I found a better deal elsewhere.
As soon as I got the Netbook off Vodafone online I didn't even open it, instead I got onto Vodafone (which took a whole day and still got nowhere) and they sent me an email with a returns form to sign and send off with the parcel.

The problem is, the address they have given me is a PO Box address and the courier I am using can't deliver to PO Box 's.

Can someone please tell me what the correct returns address is please?

Many thanks in advance.

Diane.
7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Jon_V
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Diane,

I'll send you an email with an alternative address for returns now :)

Jon

eForum Team

Could I have the returns address as well please. I have been trying to get through all day but every time a I call I am told the system is down and to ring later. Problem is I am close to my seven day limit. Thanks

Hi Collinrossdean,

Before we can give you the returns address we need to make sure that the return has been arranged and agreed otherwise the admin team won't action anything once the parcel is received.

I will drop you a quick email so we can get in touch with you directly to arrange the return, simply reply to the email with your details and we will get the ball rolling.

For any online order queries you will need to contact the online store directly.

James

eForum team

Hi

Can I have a returns address too please. I was sent two phones due to a mix up with my order (after taking a day off to take delivery I was emailed to say that the order was delayed). A new order was processed due to the issue

I've tried emailing different support email addresses and tried to take the phone back to a Vodafone shop but was told that I had to contact Customer Services since it was a web order. Trying to get through via Live Chat or by phone seems to be an impossible task

Thanks

Nick

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Nick,

The returns have to be booked in, so we're unable to take delivery of your duplicate.

You can arrange this on 191, option 1, option 3. Live help will connect you too if you wait on the page a matter of minutes.

Thanks,

Ben

Jonno1746
1: Seeker
Hi Vodafone

Can I have a returns address please to send back a product.

Thank you

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jonno1746 Please follow our Returns policy, to find out how to send your product back to us.