Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Shocking service

Stefan93
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hello Vodafone,
My name is Stefan Mannion and I've been a customer for a few years now. Im writing to complain about how I have been treated and almost taken advantage of. I am a Royal Marine and last year was deployed on a 6 month tour. Before I deployed I had my phone and a dongle for the internet and I rang asking to cancel the dongle, It was quick and easy and I was assured it had been taken care of. On returning to the uk I had noticed I still had been paying for the dongle and rang up asking for an explanation. I was told even tho I had canceled the dongle I still agreed to pay for it. Why would I do that? I was then told to go in store to take it further. I did so and was immediately turned away and told to ring up and ask again, I did so and again was told to go In store, I then went to the Glasgow branch where one of your employees katlyn was actually very helpful and did everything she could to help me out. We rang together however even your own employee put the phone down on your customer service employee as she seemed actually to make an effort not be helpful and was very rude. After repeating the process of going In store and phoning I was finally given your email address. I am disgusted with the service especially having been a loyal customer and will leave vodafone at the end of my contract if this issue isn't sorted out. Many of my friends in the marines are having similar problems and we feel nothing is Bieng done to support the families and service men at the difficult times of Bieng away from home.
I hope you get back to me as soon as possible

Stefan Mannion
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Rodney
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Stefan93,

I'm disappointed to hear this.

For us to see what’s happened, get in touch with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Rodney