Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voda Mobile Connect Option GT 3G+ EMEA Data Card Driver

LeeH22
3: Seeker

Hello...

Does anybody know where I can get the driver for the above data card?  I know its old but it works and would like to keep using it but after a change of laptop I've lost the driver.

I have  installed the mobile BB software off the site but no joy finding the driver.

Voda customer care didn't have any idea....

Cheers  

22 REPLIES 22

LeeH22
Hello?

I meant send me a link of the appropriate VMB for GT 3G+EMEA SNR: NL2A6690ER. thanks

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Good morning, 

The device you've mentioned predates 2008. I'm afraid we no longer hold software/drivers for it. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Kay

Thank you,i solve problem.I find a driver for card  ,i unlock card and i put a card from another mobile provider. It works very good. My laptop has a interface PCMCIA and the version of  WIN is  XP SP3. .It posible to work in WIN 7 ,but i can-t test.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TEO45 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

For future reference, you can see all compatible versions on our Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software page. 

Thanks,

Amanda 

Hello TEO45! I would like to get driver + unlock for the card. Can you share this with me?

Thanks,

Erik

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@Erik wrote:

I would like to get driver + unlock for the card. Can you share this with me?

You will find a link to all the available drivers in this post.  Please be aware that it is quite an old device and I believe that it is no longer supported by Vodafone. 

PWIAC

Sorry but there are no drivers where you are pointing.

Thanks,

Erik

drey_p

@Erik wrote:

It is an old device, so if you don't find the drivers there, it indicates that it is no longer supported.  All the drivers Vodafone have available are in that link. 

PWIAC

right and this is the reason I asked a member of the community if he/she could make the drivers available to me...

@drey_p wrote:

@Erik wrote:

It is an old device, so if you don't find the drivers there, it indicates that it is no longer supported.  All the drivers Vodafone have available are in that link.