cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband - How Do I Convert my Credit To Data Allowance?

reedgj
Not applicable
Hi i topped up my account on thursday with £15 online and now it is only as calling credit and not data allowance. Going onto google immediately brings up the vodafone account page saying to top up. Even though my credit is £16 online.

I am typing this through my 3 dongle as i had to buy another top up to get online.

Can u please enable me to have 3GB data allowance?
8 REPLIES 8

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
It will automatically convert into data allowance as soon as the remaining credit runs out.

You will find this confirmed by an admin on this previous thread.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/topic/55667-top-up-and-go-broadband-will-credit-auto-transfer-into-allow...

Retired-Moderat
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi gazreed,

It's great to see that AnnS has given you the answer to your query, thanks Ann :)

If you still have any questions, we have fantastic help available on the Vodafone Help Centre and on the Vodafone Youtube pages.

If you still need help, either a member of our team or a fellow forum user will be able to help out.

Thanks

eForum Fast Response

reedgj
Not applicable

Hi gazreed,

It's great to see that AnnS has given you the answer to your query, thanks Ann :)

If you still have any questions, we have fantastic help available on the Vodafone Help Centre and on the Vodafone Youtube pages.

If you still need help, either a member of our team or a fellow forum user will be able to help out.

Thanks

eForum Fast Response
u mistaked me as i have a Three dongle which I bought extra internet for as the Vodafone credit would not convert into data allowance. I cannot use it at all the Vodafone one

The credit will never run out so I do not understand what u mean.

It has been at least 2 months since i topped up this thursday

reedgj
Not applicable
I also do not have any allowance remaining to run out on my account, as I clicked on the link AnnS requested that is not what is happening to me.

I cannot simply use any of the topup credit for data allowance at all

That is what i mean

reedgj
Not applicable

I also do not have any allowance remaining to run out on my account, as I clicked on the link AnnS requested that is not what is happening to me.

I cannot simply use any of the topup credit for data allowance at all

That is what i mean

Your prepaid balance for (removed) is:
  • £16.00

reedgj
Not applicable
any ideas?

Retired-Trev
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi gazreed

I think we need to take a look at your account to help in resolving this issue. :wacko:

I have sent you an email, and if you can kindly complete and return this, I will be able to assist you further with this query.

Regards

Trev
eForum Team

reedgj
Not applicable

Hi gazreed

I think we need to take a look at your account to help in resolving this issue. :wacko:

I have sent you an email, and if you can kindly complete and return this, I will be able to assist you further with this query.

Regards

Trev
eForum Team

Its finally working now, so I guess thanks is in order for everyone that helped or tried to.