cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Services - Is Proxify Blocked on Content Control?

jarviser
15: Advanced member
Being 59 years of age I find it annoying that Content Control is still preventing me from accessing the Proxify site, especially as I was trying to help solve the Northern Rock access problem. (Someone on another website reported that Proxify will bypass the 504 error)

I have registered my credit card (in fact I had to register it again due to an existing problem with my account which I thought had been fixed) Can someone re-open my case or fix my content control please.

Or is Proxify blocked for all age groups?
4 REPLIES 4

jarviser
Bump! I would also say that when I wrote my original title it was spelt correctly.

Can anyone else on VF mobile get to proxify.co.uk ?

jarviser

Bump! I would also say that when I wrote my original title it was spelt correctly.

Can anyone else on VF mobile get to proxify.co.uk ?

OK Forum Team, thanks for correcting the title so quickly. So can anyone tell me is Proxify blocked to all? Or how do I know if my Content Control is stuck on - any definitely naughty sites to test??

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hey jarviser,

Thanks for your post here. I've had a look into proxify on my H1 and have had no trouble, and my content control is definitely off.

I've borrowed an HTC Legend from a colleague and accessed it no problems whatsoever so this may well be to do with your Content Control, but we'll need to take a look at your account to confirm either way.

I've sent an email to your registered eForum address. Simply reply with your details and we'll take a look.

Cheers,

LeeH
eForum Team

jarviser

Hey jarviser,

I've sent an email to your registered eForum address. Simply reply with your details and we'll take a look.

Cheers,

LeeH
eForum Team

Thanks Lee, sorted now.