Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

data plan

MarkUK
1: Seeker

I wonder if it's possible to get my unused data moved to next month ? I think that would be great since sometimes people need more data on the go one month than other months.

Maybe this would be a great suggestion on how to improve Vodafone's services.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Albiet a pretty new service Vodafone does have a data rollover option for certain criteria and Payg bundles. 

Link > https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Vodafone-products-and-services/Pay-as-you-go/Data-rollover/928667472/...

Pay-as-you-go/Data-rollover.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply. It looks like Vodafone offers rollovers but the unused data must be < 1GB. Which never happens to me. I usually have about 300 MB unused which still can be potentially used other months when I really need them.

Seems like can't be done .... life goes on ...

Cheers ...

BandOfBrothers

You're Welcome. :Smiling:

It's giving 1Gb as an example. 

"PAYG Data Rollover on Vodafone Big Value Bundles means that any and all Megabytes you don’t use in your 30-day period will carry over into the next month, letting you tot it up instead it going to waste. It’s an industry first on PAYG, and to enjoy Data Rollover you simply need to top up to renew your Vodafone Big Value Bundle within the 30 day period – any unused data will roll over into the next 30 days, adding to your new allowance!"

from http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2016/11/24/my-vodafone-app-payg/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

forumfairy
13: Advanced Member

Think the 1gb mentioned in the link is just an example - the terms and conditions below state "any unused data":

1. Automatic renewal of your Big Value Bundle: Only unused UK data (not unused UK minutes or texts) can roll over when your 30-day period ends. If you have enough credit at 11.59pm UK time on the 30th day, your Big Value Bundle will automatically renew and any unused data will automatically roll over into the next 30-day period. If you don’t have enough credit on the 30th day, your Big Value Bundle won’t renew and your unused data won’t roll over into the next 30-day period. We’ll still try to take payment for your next Big Value Bundle during the seven days after it expires, but no data will be rolled over if you didn’t have enough credit for renewal on the 30th day. This rolled-over data will be used first, before the data in your new Big Value Bundle allowance, and will expire at the end of the new 30-day period if you don’t use it.