Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone sim in canada

spamela
3: Seeker

so a friend in cuba asked if I could bring a vodafone R207 wifi with vodafone sim because he has a friend in cuba that has the same and is using it for internet.  his friend got it from his brother that is in canada.  so I can find a R207 wifi on amazon but where in canada can i get a vodafone sim with a data plan for cuba?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You would need to probably acquire the device from the country your in. 

This is the Vodafone Uk forum.

Any device bought from Amazon would need to be looked at to see if it's locked to tbe Network it's being sold on.

If sold on Vodafone Uk it'll be locked to that Network. 

The different Vodafone Networks in other countries are not always the same company ,and as such their devices / phones won't always accept another countries Vodafone Sim Card. 

You would need to check Canada's Networks tariffs / Network Outlets. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

spamela

can I top up a sim that is in a vodafone wifi on myvodafone?  I tried to create an account but it keeps asking for a vodafone cell # which i do not have

thanks for any input

AnnS

@spamela wrote:

can I top up a sim that is in a vodafone wifi on myvodafone?  I tried to create an account but it keeps asking for a vodafone cell # which i do not have

thanks for any input

@spamela

You are going to need a Vodafone UK number for this.

The device will come with a PAYG SIM as part of the package.  Please see the link below.

Get online with Mobile Wi-Fi and data dongles

You can top up using a UK card from the link below.

Ways to top up

Please remember that is you are going to be using the device outside of the UK, it will be subject to roaming charges.  You can find the charges on the link below.

Travelling Abroad