You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Conscept

4g Leeds - Switched on :)

[ Edited ]

Not seen a press announcement or anything but 4g in Leeds has been on for about 4 days or so?

Got decent speeds on speedtest of around

57down and 17.5up :smileyhappy:

[img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/k4ur09.jpg[/img]

Message 1 of 5 (1,778 Views)
Rank 45: Oracle IV
Nabs

Re: 4g Leeds - Switched on :)

Nice speed you got there!

How you enjoying 4G?

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 2 of 5 (1,758 Views)
Rank 13: Guide II
cjm1979

Nabs wrote:

Nice speed you got there!

How you enjoying 4G?

Im on the edge of it in Birstall and get anything upto 29Mb. It's a lot better than my crappy 1.5Mb broadband connection.
Message 3 of 5 (1,746 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
frost_trevor

In December I was also getting around 20mb/s d/l but these days are long since gone. 4g in Leeds is now running at around 7-9mb/s on the Vodafone network. It seems to be getting slower by the week.

In comparison, Three's 3g network posts speedtest results of around 6-8 mb/s. Their 4g network is not here yet but if your serious about your d/l speed or using your phone for streaming / heavy browsing in Leeds.. Vodafone 4g probably isn't for you.

Message 4 of 5 (712 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Andy

Hi frost_trevor,

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Andy

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 5 (706 Views)