You are here:

Entertainment packs

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

4g Leeds - Switched on :)

[ Edited ]

Not seen a press announcement or anything but 4g in Leeds has been on for about 4 days or so?

Got decent speeds on speedtest of around

57down and 17.5up :smileyhappy:

[img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/k4ur09.jpg[/img]

Message 1 of 5 (2,655 Views)
Topics: 260
Ideas: 11
Solutions: 456

Re: 4g Leeds - Switched on :)

Nice speed you got there!

How you enjoying 4G?

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 2 of 5 (2,635 Views)
Rank 13: Guide II

Nabs wrote:

Nice speed you got there!

How you enjoying 4G?

Im on the edge of it in Birstall and get anything upto 29Mb. It's a lot better than my crappy 1.5Mb broadband connection.
Message 3 of 5 (2,623 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

In December I was also getting around 20mb/s d/l but these days are long since gone. 4g in Leeds is now running at around 7-9mb/s on the Vodafone network. It seems to be getting slower by the week.

In comparison, Three's 3g network posts speedtest results of around 6-8 mb/s. Their 4g network is not here yet but if your serious about your d/l speed or using your phone for streaming / heavy browsing in Leeds.. Vodafone 4g probably isn't for you.

Message 4 of 5 (1,589 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi frost_trevor,

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Andy

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 5 (1,583 Views)
Announcements

Outlet

Save money on phones and tablets.

Vodafone Outlet offers fantastic deals on brand new devices from our clearance range, and great savings on Nearly New phones and tablets.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone