You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Accepted Solution

Upgraded to 4G phone in June 13 before 4 G released and now cannot upgrade to 4G

Hi

I renewed my monthly contract in June 13 and got a new 4 G ready phone Sony Xperia Z1. I was told in store that whilst 4G plans were not available yet, there would be an opportunity yo upgrade to a 4G contract when released.

Is this possible?

It doesnt show on my offers and it says I cannot upgrade until June 15.

Am I now stuck on my exisiting contract for nearly 2 years becuase I was given misleading information on my renewal

Rgds

Message 1 of 5 (2,046 Views)
Rank 45: Oracle IV

Re: Upgraded to 4G phone in June 13 before 4 G released and now cannot upgrade to 4G

Hi barnabybrown100,

This is possible.

I believe the 4G plans are around £5 a month more than the equivelent 3G tariff however you get double data and your choice of entertainment pack.

If you sit tight one of the eForum Team will be able to get in touch and arrange this for you.

Nabs

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 2 of 5 (2,043 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: Upgraded to 4G phone in June 13 before 4 G released and now cannot upgrade to 4G

Hi barnabybrown100,

We can certainly go through your options with you.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 5 (2,025 Views)
Dgl
Rank 1: Guest

Hi I'm in exactly same boat in Leeds with htc one can you help please
Message 4 of 5 (1,966 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Dgl,

Click here to get us your details and we'll help sort this for you.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 5 (1,934 Views)