09-05-2012 12:22 PM
ROM: 3.14.401.31 (JRO03C)
HBOOT: 1.39.0000 | Recovery: Stock
Radio: 5.1204.162.29 | Kernel: Stock
09-05-2012 12:26 PM
Hi there walters2011,
Thanks for your post about BT Openzone.
There's no such thing as a stupid question if you don't know the answer
- You need to switch on WiFi first of all.
- You also need to activate your WiFi on the business tab here
- Ensure you have a BT Openzone subscription as part of your plan - My Account
- Make sure you are within range of a BT Openzone hotspot which can be found on the map here
- Ensure you are using your My Account credentials to log in.
Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.
09-05-2012 02:11 PM
to add to this - make sure you're on the right type of 'BT Openzone' SSID. I've noticed that a lot of BT homehubs are advertising 'openzone' SSIDs but these are only if you want to pay BT directly, they don't appear to accept any external accounts such as O2, vodafone etc.