Support:

HTC One series

Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
paul211b

Re: htc one x

I have pre-ordered this and upgraded my contract.

Will this phone be delivered to me on the 5th?  As if not as its bank holiday weekend ill be waiting until the 11th?

They did not waste anytime upgrading my monthly payments....

Message 101 of 266 (3,895 Views)
Rank 44: Oracle III
Nabs

Paul211b,

If Vodafone are launching on the 5th you may find yout handset appear on the 5th or it may be after the holiday. When you actually get your phone is really down to the delivery company and once dispatched from Vodafone there is nothing more that can be done.

Once dispatched you will get an email followed by a text with the tracking number for the package.

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 102 of 266 (3,792 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
MichaT

Htc one x stock

Please can you tell me if you have the htc one x (white) in stock yet, ?if not do any of the stores have any stock? Many thanks.
Message 103 of 266 (3,757 Views)
Chrismando

Hi Ben,

I've only just come across these forums! A great source for information and what not! I too am now due an upgrade, but as with a few others, have been disappointed by the upgrade options available and the costing involved compared to other retailers!
As i mentioned, i didn't realise the forums existed so i've already sent an email using the Support-Contact Us link expressing my disappointment at the prices involved in upgrading to the HTC one X. Is it possible i could be added to the call back list on launch day?

Cheers,

Chris

Message 104 of 266 (3,719 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

MichaT- While we will be ranging the white variant of the HTC One X, it's not yet been released. However, if all goes ahead as planned the phone could be with us VERY soon indeed. Have a look in your PM inbox here to arrange for a call when they're available. :smileywink:

Chrismando - It's fantastic to have you onboard! We've helped so many customers via this channel. I'll be only too happy to help you secure a promotional deal once the phone is launched. I've popped you a private message over. As ever, you can find your PM inbox here. :smileyhappy:

Cheers, Ben 

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 105 of 266 (3,651 Views)
paul211b

Just received this update re: my preorder

Hello Paul,

Thank you for contacting Vodafone Customer Services with regards to the order status.

I can see that the order ############ is still out of stock and the delivery date is showing on 04/04/2012.

However, it may take 3 to 5 working days as the phone has just been launched.

Message 106 of 266 (3,607 Views)
JollyRoger

Hi

I'm interested in getting the HTC One X and my pay monthly contract which is with Vodafone runs out on the 8th April so the timing is perfect. I have a couple of questions:-

1) What colours are you currently offering? The white and grey have been shown at times on the site. When will you have the black version?

2) I've seen better deals through DAP and others and want to know what VF can offer. I appreciate deals can't be offered until the phone is launched. Can you please contact me to discuss after launch.

Many thanks

Roger

Message 107 of 266 (3,568 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Hi JollyRoger

Ooh that is good timing! At the moment the variants of the HTC One phones online are the ones that we will be stocking, we have no other information at present. :smileyhappy:

At present we will only be stocking the Grey and White versions of the HTC One X. Once the phone is launched then we can take a look at some promotional offers for you. :smileywink:

If you would like more information about our offers then pop me a message, I’ve sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in contact with us, once we reach your email we’ll be in touch to help.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks

Amanda

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 108 of 266 (3,534 Views)
Yel
Yel

HI guys

Seeing as im already a vf user having 3 pay montly contracts myself girlfirend and daughter i did a pre-order for the htc one x didnt really feel i got anything more than a new customer would have got still paying £41 per month but got 3 months half price which was not an offer just for me but everyone who was taking out a new handset (contract) just wanted to know if there was anything else that could be offered even if that means cancel my pre-oder

Message 109 of 266 (3,488 Views)
BenLovelock

Want to Upgrade to a One X..But can't?

Hi all!

Was wondering if someone could help me, I currently am 3-4 months over the end of my contract and want to upgrade from my Desire HD to a One X, But I cannot seem to do so online :smileyfrustrated: 

I went into a Vodafone store while visiting family in Swansea and they told me I was elligable for upgrade and could to a One X, but couldn't do it in the store and HAD to do it online..I am just confused honesty!  

Message 110 of 266 (3,455 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
tinky1

Early upgrade.

[ Edited ]

Hi mods.

Out of interest, how far can upgrade be stretched? I mean how soon can I upgrade from the start of the contract? I have two contracts with you and upgraded my wifes very early, for a half price one i won in a contest here, but have to pay last 6 months at a full price or something like that. Other one (mine) was taken out last year, may. If you can propose anything feel free to pm me :smileyhappy:

Edit.

WOOt? Free from £41? Launch price is £499. which is very close if not the same Sensation was last year, yet Sensation was free from £35 a month. Vodafone, you guys are pushing the boundaries now. I'm %100 sure in a month or two price will drop dramatically.

Here are contract options from 3UK

he One Plan.
24 month contract
  • All-you-can-eat data
  • 2,000 minutes
  • 5,000 Three-to-Three minutes
  • 5,000 texts
£38 a month.

Ultimate Internet 1000.
24 month contract
  • All-you-can-eat data
  • 1,000 minutes
  • 5,000 texts
£36 a month.

Ultimate Internet 500.
24 month contract
  • All-you-can-eat data
  • 500 minutes
  • 5,000 texts
£35 a month
Message 111 of 266 (3,375 Views)
Rank 5: Regular Poster
RiGoRmOrTiS

Re: HTC One X

I've pre-ordered my HTC One X on teh 29th of March as an upgrade over the phone with Vodafone. I notice the website says you get beats audio headphones with pre-orders.  WIll I still recieve this even though I pre-ordered over the phone? I don't see anything saying its a web exclusive; but I just thought I better check...

Message 112 of 266 (3,368 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
tinky1

You get iBeats anyway, since it's Beats certified phone. That's the way HTC done it up untill now at least.

Message 113 of 266 (3,365 Views)
Rank 5: Regular Poster
RiGoRmOrTiS

[ Edited ]

Don't think so; they say pre-orders get the beat audio headphones; if they came standard in the box it would be all phones; not just pre-orders.

plus I've been watching unboxings of the handset on youtube and it comes with the standard cheap headphones which don't use the beats audio.  beats audio inside the phone only activates when it detects beats audio headphones.

so my question still stands; do phone pre-orders get the same beats audio headphones as website pre-orders? :smileyhappy:  can anyone from Vodafone answer this? :smileyhappy:

EDIT: and just to clarify; its an upgrade pre-order..

Message 114 of 266 (3,341 Views)
paul211b

I am quite concerned that you are promising other customers better deals on release date..

I have been with Vodaphone for years and have preordered 99 quid for the phone as an upgrade. 2g internet unlimited texts paying 46 a month for 12 months. do I cancel this? can you do me a better deal like the others? quick response appreciated. my order no is in a post above.

thanks
Message 115 of 266 (3,336 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Hello guys, thanks for all your posts! :smileyvery-happy:

Hi Yel, we look at every customer on an individual basis so I am more than happy to take a look into your account for you.  

Hey BenLovelock, at the moment the HTC One X is only available for pre-order online, let me take a look into it for you. It won’t be too much longer that we can place that order for you though.

tinky1, I can certainly look at all your options for you to see if there is anything that we can do with an upgrade.  

Hello paul211b, all we would say, again, is that we look at each customer individually to see what promotions we can do for them, so I’d be more than happy to take at look at your upgrade quotes for you.  

I’ve sent each of you a Private Message with information on how to get in contact with us, we’ll be back in touch as soon as we reach your emails.

Hi RiGoRmOrTiS – the first 10, 000 orders on both the HTC One X and the HTC One S get the amazing inclusive urBeats headphones!

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks

Amanda

Message 116 of 266 (3,282 Views)
h0tspurs

Can any of the TechTeam tell me if it's possible to find out whether my pre-order will receive the beats headphones or not?

Thanks,

Mark

Message 117 of 266 (3,233 Views)
Rank 4: Established Poster
johnlegrange

Has anyone received a dispatch notice yet ?
Message 118 of 266 (3,227 Views)
paul211b

Nope nothing, I don't see us getting these until after easter holidays otherwise these would need to be posted today with next day delivery.

Message 119 of 266 (3,205 Views)
Simon720

Hi Vodafone,

I Am due an upgrade and recently placed a pre-order via your call centre. The last contract i signed up for with you i was offered a nice discount of £5 month for all but 2 months of my contract for my HTC Desire. I was a bit dissapointed at the time i placed the pre-order for the one x that i was not offered anything for my loyalty.

I see that on some of the posts on here you are saying you ca offer bespoke deals for existing customers on launch day. Would this be something you can do for me even though i have already placed a pre-order? Could you amend my contract at all?

As other people have mentioned, there are some good deals for third party companies... I might have to cancel my contract direct with you and go via a 3rd party or even possibly another carrier if that is the case.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Message 120 of 266 (3,188 Views)