Support:

HTC One series

Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
bryclarke2009

Re: HTC One X

Online system would only allow me to upgrade to grey. White was never an option. If that's the cause of thedelay, it's a cancelled order and a new network with customer service
Message 161 of 266 (4,109 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
Forbs

Vodafone seem to have lost their way. I thought the whole point of a pre order was to gauge the level of interest in order to have enough units available for launch. On top of that they have sent numerous people (including myself) emails confirming they have been added to a LIST, for callbacks with tailored deals. Is there any point if no handsets are actually available.
I thought Voda were the giants in the industry but I must be mistaken. O2 on the other hand have been quiet and have been sending out handsets to their customer for 48 hours now. I have been toying with changing networks and this debacle is the last straw. O2 here I come and I will be taking all three of my contracts. I've had enough of the broken promises having been a fan for so long!
Message 162 of 266 (4,095 Views)
John_D1

I've had 2 emails this morning: 1 giving me my mobile number and saying I can sign up for my online account, then another at the same time saying its out of stock. Not had anything about tracking numbers, but then i had said i'd pick mine up from their shop.

Message 163 of 266 (4,077 Views)
bryclarke2009

Just had another email. Bordering on spam now

Thanks again for your continued patience, we promised to keep you updated on the progress of your order.

We just wanted to let you know that we're still working on your order and will do everything we can to get it to you as soon as possible.

Please accept out apologies for the delay. We'll be in touch very soon.
Message 164 of 266 (4,070 Views)
h0tspurs

Well I've pre-ordered mine and was lucky enough to have it confirmed yesterday afternoon (on a call into the call centre) that my order is ready for dispatch should be collected by the courier last night for delivery today - yeah! Wake up this morning, still no email or text message for tracking. Another call to the call centre and it's still awaiting dispatch with an eta delivery date of Monday 9th.....now DPD don't deliver on Bank Holidays so that is Tuesday the earliest.

So frustrating, the phone is there ready to go - I'm here awaiting; DPD are sitting into the middle along with a bank holiday weekend. If I could collect it from the warehouse I would!
Message 165 of 266 (4,052 Views)
Simon720

had an email and message from dpd. checked their website and it shows at my local depot.... Today is the day im glad we're early on his delivery run :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Message 166 of 266 (4,033 Views)
bryclarke2009

Text saying its on route to store now. Ranting might be over...
Message 167 of 266 (4,010 Views)
Rabster73

awaiting the postie for mine. Delivery today, ordered on the 23rd March.
Message 168 of 266 (4,009 Views)
John_D1

Woohoo!! Just had confirmation that its been sent to the store!! But will it be available to pick up today?!

Message 169 of 266 (4,008 Views)
PalletTown

I got an email a couple of days ago saying it was out of stock but nothing since. Really wish I'd chose to collect it from a store instead of getting it delivered because I'm going away for the weekend and really hoped I'd have it for then :smileysad:

Message 170 of 266 (3,982 Views)
natejones

Yay just had the mail and text saying its been sent to the store and they will get in touch when its ready for collection

hopefully get it soon and then we can start the battery sucks thread :smileyhappy:
Message 171 of 266 (3,966 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

We've been advised that all successful pre-orders have been fulfilled by the initial stock, and our upgrades team are currently working through their callback list to ring everyone who has passed them their details.

-------------------------------------

Simon720 - If you have a pre-order in place, then our sales team would not be able to discuss a new deal as the account would no longer show as eligible to upgrade.

-------------------------------------

adam.l - Both new and upgrading customers qualified for the headset offer.

--------------------------------------

markglh, 636steve, smc777 - I'm popping you a PM so we can get you added to that callback list.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

john_D1 - That's great news. If your handset has been dispatched you'll have a tracking reference so you can see when it has been signed for. Once it's been delivered you can look to collect it - you may just want to wait a little bit for the individual handset to be fully processed in store first after the delivery, though.

Forbs - As you mentioned, I can see that you are on there and the guys will be looking to call you as soon as possible.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 172 of 266 (3,945 Views)
yb53

Dave,

Can you clarify "successful preorders".  I  ordered via upgrade/retentions last week and recieved the "Thanks for being so patient while we work hard to get your order to you" email this morning.  As I presume that my order has been successful should I assume that I will receive notification of dispatch sometime today or could it take a lot longer to dispatch all the preorders?

Any information you could supply would be greatly appreciated as I need to arrange someone to sign for delivery asap.

Order number: o363909557

Cheers!

Message 173 of 266 (3,917 Views)
John_D1

No tracking reference for mine i'm afraid. Order number is o362334741 - please could send me a PM so i can reply with the number for the store to ring me when its ready, i've not had text updates since my first order was cancelled, so don't think they have it on file anymore.

Thanks

Message 174 of 266 (3,913 Views)
h0tspurs

Just had a text saying, my phone was dispatched today for delivery tomorrow - yeah! Bank holiday tomorrow- boo! Would have loved it for the four day weekend.
Message 175 of 266 (3,881 Views)
Simon720

just had it delivered. it truely is amazing.

my only gripe.. WHERE IS THE SIM CARD!?

Vodafone have sent me a new phone, told me id need a new micro sim for it and havent sent me one!? Whats that all about

Message 176 of 266 (3,853 Views)
suerogers67

Gosh, this is my worry, I am expecting the phone between 2 and 3, I currently have a sensation, standard SIM, new One x is micro SIM, what do I do if I have no replacement SIM?, Hey Voda what about that?

Message 177 of 266 (3,836 Views)
PalletTown

[ Edited ]

Finally got 2 emails, one clarifying when my new contract starts and ends and the other saying that the phone is still out of stock. 

Two of my friends ordered it as well but one on o2 and one on 3 and they both have theirs already! 

Also as others have stated any word on the micro-sim? I currently have a desire so if a micro-sim isn't provided then I'll need to wait even longer before I can use it!

Message 178 of 266 (3,828 Views)
Simon720

using mine via wifi hotspot from my Nexus one :smileysurprised:  its a poor showing to not have the sim shipped with phone.

Message 179 of 266 (3,821 Views)
suerogers67

Been online to visa chat, the advisor is ordering one now, think they are gonna be inundated with calls, what an oversight!!
Message 180 of 266 (3,808 Views)