Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One and Sky Mobile TV

wjfreeman
4: Newbie

Has anyone actually got this working on the HTC One?

I have spent more than 2 months trying to get this working and have experienced some of the worst customer support I have ever had! The final straw has been recieving texts saying 'You are missing out on your free trial'!!!! I know I am missing out and have spent over 24hrs on the phone to you with no solution and numerous times when the operator has just hung up. If this isn't sorted soon I am going to have to take this further!

On a side note I asked them to activate my MMS messaging and when it still wouldn't work I contacted them again and was told instead of activating it they had barred it!

I have been with Vodafone for many many years but they are really starting to annoy me now!

113 REPLIES 113

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi folks,

We've posted a workaround in a few duplicate threads. 

• Visit the Settings menu of your phone
  • Select Wi-Fi
  • Select Advanced from the overflow menu (three dots in the top right of the screen)
  • Locate the option ‘Scanning always available’ and untick this
  • Return to the app and attempt to sign-in again

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben FYI that will not fix my problem.

MY PHONE NUMBER IS NOT REGISTERED ON YOUR SYSYTEM

thanks tho

Gotta agree with bmcjpc, it is so infuriating that we are constantly getting the message 'Your phone number is not registered, please contact Vodafone customer support'

How hard can it be, can't you just reset our accounts or port our numbers over to a new sim or an even more radical idea, register our numbers!!!!!

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???????

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

@bmcjpc – Please reply to the last email we sent to you on 27 March so that we can take a look.

@wjfreeman1 – So that we can chase this up for you, please reply to the last email we sent 06 April.

Thanks,

Gemma

But all it said was

'

Hi William,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We understand that you’re unhappy at the delay in resolution of the Sky Sports issue. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I can see that Darshit had chased this up on your behalf with our dedicated team. Rest assured, we’ll let you know as soon as we receive any update from them.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Kind regards,'

Why would I reply to it so you can chase it up, what am i supposed to say? your supposed to be working as hard as you can (LOL) to resolve the issue!

#confused

sorry Gemma, I am starting to lose my patience with Vodafone :smileysad:

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wjfreeman,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I can appreciate your frustration and have asked Darshit to chase your case up again.  

Rest assured that as soon as an update is available, he'll get back in touch with you.

Kind regards,

Lee

and another week passes with no solution!

Hi wjfreeman,

We’ve not had an update from the team yet.

If you reply to the last email we sent, we can get this chased up again for you.

James

As I said a few days ago:

But all it said was

'

Hi William,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We understand that you’re unhappy at the delay in resolution of the Sky Sports issue. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I can see that Darshit had chased this up on your behalf with our dedicated team. Rest assured, we’ll let you know as soon as we receive any update from them.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Kind regards,'

Why would I reply to it so you can chase it up, what am i supposed to say? your supposed to be working as hard as you can (LOL) to resolve the issue!

#confused