Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One and Sky Mobile TV

wjfreeman
4: Newbie

Has anyone actually got this working on the HTC One?

I have spent more than 2 months trying to get this working and have experienced some of the worst customer support I have ever had! The final straw has been recieving texts saying 'You are missing out on your free trial'!!!! I know I am missing out and have spent over 24hrs on the phone to you with no solution and numerous times when the operator has just hung up. If this isn't sorted soon I am going to have to take this further!

On a side note I asked them to activate my MMS messaging and when it still wouldn't work I contacted them again and was told instead of activating it they had barred it!

I have been with Vodafone for many many years but they are really starting to annoy me now!

113 REPLIES 113

Hi wjfreeman,

The team are working on getting it fixed, but as we don’t have access to your account in the eForum, we’d need you to email us so we can check for an update and inform you of any changes.

James

So I get an invite to take up sky this morning but after registering and downloading the app it now says no valid subscription, please contact Vodafone!!!!!!!!

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wjfreeman,

Registration with Sky can take one to six hours as we have to pass your details over.

If you're still unable to access the service this morning, please reply to the email you were sent by Aftab on 6 April and we can pick this up with Sky.

If you no longer have that email to reply to, I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here.

Cheers, Ben

Suprise Surprise, it is still saying subscription expired, contact vodafone!!!!!!

Contact form filled out and sent.

Hey and guess what ???? i have had no contact from vodfone for over 2 weeks. Just like i said you never contact us to let us know what you are doing to solve this problem. we just go round and round and round.

oh well back on tyhe phone to give some poor person a verbal ear bashing a get another credit to my account!!! 

Hi wjfreeman,

I can see we replied to your email yesterday.

Hi bmcjpc,

If you reply to the last email we sent, we’ll check for an update.

Thanks,

Andy

why!!!????  this is like ground hog day i just go round and round and round. Why not just get the top tech team to contact me with an update that would make a change.

Hi bmcjpc,

Thanks for replying to your last email.

Someone will be in touch soon to discuss your account.

Thanks,

Matt B

Im having the 'Turn off wifi" problem. Using HTC One

I contacted customer services months ago but have not heard anything back.

How do I fix it?

Please do not direct me to contact someome/phone someone/fill out another form.

Reply here with the solution. 

Failure to do so will constitute a legal right for me to cancel my Vodafone contract due to failure to provide service.

Hi dukestreetsoup,

Please follow the instructions here, which will normally fix this issue.

James