Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One and Sky Mobile TV

wjfreeman
4: Newbie

Has anyone actually got this working on the HTC One?

I have spent more than 2 months trying to get this working and have experienced some of the worst customer support I have ever had! The final straw has been recieving texts saying 'You are missing out on your free trial'!!!! I know I am missing out and have spent over 24hrs on the phone to you with no solution and numerous times when the operator has just hung up. If this isn't sorted soon I am going to have to take this further!

On a side note I asked them to activate my MMS messaging and when it still wouldn't work I contacted them again and was told instead of activating it they had barred it!

I have been with Vodafone for many many years but they are really starting to annoy me now!

113 REPLIES 113

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Here is how you get a message to the eForum Team:

• Follow the instructions you were given very carefully as errors will mean your message doesn't go through 
  • Click on the link to the secure webform (don't try to retype it as that will cause issues)
  •  Enter your details into the webform
  •  Enter the special code into the subject line (only enter the 6 characters given with no spaces)
  •  Make sure you complete the form in 10 minutes as it is designed to time out for security.  The best way to do this is to type up your message in advance and copy and paste it into the message box.
  •  Click submit.

I have actually tried the link that you posted and it has worked without problems.

PWIAC

Lets hope corsaboy sorts out his problem, i think its different to mine and wills.

Any luck yet ........... anyone....... hello ...... is there any body there??? Help!!!

peeing in the wind mate, haven't heard a sausage, terrible service, most dissapointed!!!!

The message told me to log on .there is no link to click on thanks

Hi Gemma, No, I am still getting phone number not registered, too add salt to my wounds I am still getting texts about how I am missing out!

Please help?

Cheers

Will

SNAP about this missing out text got one yesterday!!!!

bmcjpc
Maybe Yoda is looking in to it! Even he must have his work cut out looking at the number of threads in the forum with sky tv problems
Just so you know I have had several credits to my account to compensate for the time wasted and lack of service.
And have also been told that will get 6 full months once / if they ever get it working.
Just need to get the FA to replay all the games I've missed.

*Forcing* useless!

bmcjpc
Hi Will
re a refund if you don't ask you don't get.

Yet another week goes buy ans still no sky
Such a poor service

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bmcjpc

We'll be in touch via email with an update.

Thanks

Sukhi

Sukhi

thank you i do hope it will be soon