Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't make calls or receive texts since upgrading Android

alnic123
2: Seeker

So this morning i upgraded my HTC Ones software, its Android 4.3 Software Number 3.63.161.6 and ever since i cannot make calls... I even tried ringing 191 and it rang once then just beeped and hung up. I have tried multiple numbers and restarted the phone, tried in different locations, nothing works. Any ideas? At the moment it is totally useless to me.

Sometimes it says Dialling for a few seconds then just beeps and says Call ended. Sometimes it says Network busy, but i know the phone i am ringing isn't engaged.

Edit. Just tested it, and i can recieve calls, but not make them.

5 REPLIES 5

alnic123

Ok i have been messing around with the settings, i changed to GSM only and it worked for 1 call so i switched back to GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto and it worked for about 10 test calls, then stopped again. So i switched back to GSM only and its working for now, but this obviously isn't ideal.

Hi

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
Matt

Zoelocke79
Can you help as after 10 calls and a week waiting I still can not receive or make texts and no calls are coming in. Can make calls but when friends / colleagues dial my number it says it does not exist! Nobody at customer services has helped and keep getting told different things and then within 24 hours will work and nothing in a week!! All since I updated my price plan to one with more data a week ago! Self employed so it's outrageous to have no phone access ! Please help!

Hi Zoelocke79, 

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll be in contact to help further. 

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks, 

Kay

Zoelocke79
Just called the technical team who are ironically having technical issues and been told to call back this aftwrnoon!