Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dash Parking & M9

TimGriff6
13: Advanced Member

Does anyone use the Dash parking app on the M9?  I have used it on the M7 and the app running on that has a bug which means that you can't quit from within the app.  On the M7 you go to home and can stop the app from there bcause the home key is off the display.  Can you quit the app on the M9 and return to the home screen?

The app developers tell me that it is not the app that is wrong but my phone. 

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @TimGriff6

This would be an app issue and not the network.

If you go to the app store you can report and issue on this app and they’ll be able to take a look into this for you.

Cheers,

Laura

I've been told that it isn't an app problem but a phone problem.  They say that it is my phone or the network?!? at fault and, to be honest, I don't believe them which is why I would like some feedback from HTC M9 users here if possible.  I wouldn't want to upgrade to an M9 and find that every time I paid for parking it locked up on me.

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

TimGriff6 wrote:The app developers tell me that it is not the app that is wrong but my phone. 

Frankly, that's a cop-out, though an understandable one.  Android is a difficult platform to program for, as I understand it, because of the many different screen formats.   It shouldn't be interfering with the system keys, though and back, home and running apps should all be down the bottom.  If they're not, it's very badly behaved and probably best avoided for that reason alone.