Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dupilcate message sending

Jackson918
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi guys. When Im sending texts on my HTC one mini 2 alot of the time people are getting back to me saying its sending twice. Last night after the phone came back saying unable to send after multiple attempts I received a message saying it had sent the same message 9 times. While I have unlimited texts its getting rather annoying. Does anyone have any ideas on how i can sort this not sure if its a Vodafone issue or a HTC issue
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I've seen this happen where the Netwotk has glitched and a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on helps. 

Plz try ure Sim in another phone as a process of elimination 2 rule out the phone or sim that may be at fault. 

This could be a symptom of the SIM card failing. 

Any vodafone HighStreet store can perform a sim swap for you which moves your number and tariff to a new SIM card. Take some ID to prove your the account holder. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I've done a soft reboot many times it seems to cure it for a day or so and then it starts again how ever the sim card is less than 9 months old had a swap done after my old HTC broke lol.

BandOfBrothers

Can you try the sim in another phone ?

Even though you've performed a recent sim swap the one your using maybe at issue. 

Did this happen before your recent sim swap ?

Current Phone  >

I can't yet. As I'm not able to get another voda phone... It never used to happen as often but that was a different phone

BandOfBrothers

Ok. 

I wish you well. 

Current Phone  >