You are here:
Ask a question:
Wayne
Topics: 58
Solutions: 154

Re: Free Music Tracks

Hi foxdelta and Brailer

Thanks for both of your posts here. I’ll send you a private message over that explains exactly how to get in touch with us so that we can get this sorted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

Message 61 of 119 (5,107 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

hello there, tech dude wayne.

guess what ? i too need a little assistance accessing the free tune thing . ive not recieved a text or anything but remember being told i was entitled to the offer.
heaps of thanks
trav
Message 62 of 119 (5,097 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

[ Edited ]

Hi travleer75,

You don’t need to worry as I’ve also sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team will be able to get this sorted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 63 of 119 (5,072 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster

Hi,

I'm in the same boat as the other guys! Am I correct in assuming that this offer applies to upgrades as well as new contracts? And that it is not tied in with whether or not you received the urBeats headphones. Ie the music offer is to all HTC One X users and not just the first 10,000 that got the headphones?

Many thanks!

Message 64 of 119 (5,054 Views)

Hi can I add my name to list to find out the information on how to get them, thanks.

Craig

Message 65 of 119 (5,046 Views)

Another 1 wondering about this,cant see on my account anywhere or had a tex with this offer after i upgraded through the web team

Message 66 of 119 (5,036 Views)

Hi. Wondering if I can get this offer - just recieved my new one x with beats headphones. What a phone! What headphones! Any help would be great thanks
Message 67 of 119 (5,018 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi S3eb83, Ultramar, rastie1 and beardygull,

I'm popping you each a PM so we ca see what's happening and sort things for you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 68 of 119 (5,001 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks for that Dave.

Sent off the form and got a call today saying the credits will be on there by midnight tonight!

Already got my first tracks picked out :smileyhappy:

EDIT: 5 minutes after the phone call I got a text saying that it's been activated.

Tracks already downloading. Cheers! 

Message 69 of 119 (4,990 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

Hi,

Can you PM me the contact details as well please?

Thanks,

Matt.

Message 70 of 119 (4,979 Views)

Just had a text from vodafone saying my 10 track pack has been cancelled
Message 71 of 119 (4,961 Views)

cheggs - that seems wierd. Had you downloaded your 10 for the month?

Message 72 of 119 (4,957 Views)

no not yet the text said my subscription will be terminated on the 18th may, which will mean i've had it 1 month
Message 73 of 119 (4,955 Views)

Have you had the phone longer? I'm wondering if maybe the 3 months will be up in May (if it's linked to your account details stating you received the phone 2 1/2 months ago) but you've only had access to the free downloads recently?

Seems a bit odd it'd be randomly terminated.

Message 74 of 119 (4,953 Views)

by the looks of it vodafone activated 2 subsciptions one got 10 credits the other has 9 but i havent downloaded anything yet
Message 75 of 119 (4,952 Views)

I also got a text saying my subscription has been cancelled, what's going on vodafone?

Message 76 of 119 (4,945 Views)
Rank 5: Regular Poster

Ditto - me too, text received this afternoon saying subscription cancelled and will terminate on 18th May!

I had to get the customer services to team to add the 3 months of free tracks on to my account, which they did I think on 18th April, so are they saying that they are only now giving us 1 month not 3????!!!!

Message 77 of 119 (4,941 Views)
Moderator (Retired) Lee
Moderator (Retired)

Hey burnside,

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Everyone else, thanks for letting us know you've had a text informing you of the subscription cancellation.

I haven't got any details right now so will see what I can find out.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 78 of 119 (4,921 Views)

Hi, I have the same problem, can't find where to download the free tracks and got a text with a link that takes me to the main Vodafone site but nowhere close to the free tracks download... Can u help?
Message 79 of 119 (4,919 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

[ Edited ]

Hi ncamposn,

When you're looking at tracks to purchase on Vodafone Music, next to individual tracks - not albums - instead of a price you should see "1 credit". Just click as you would to purchase a normal charged track to use that credit for the track.

If you're not seeing this, then you don't have the pack in place. If that's the case, then just follow the directions in the PM I'm sending you and we'll get it sorted.

Dave

Message 80 of 119 (4,889 Views)
Announcements

Winter Sale

Winter Sale

Up to 40% off selected phones, plans and tablets. Sale ends 2 February 2015

Nexus 6

Nexus 6

More space to explore

Buy now