Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC DESIRE 510 STOCK

jplay444
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello 

today i had a update randomly come up again it's an update from some time ago and eventually i attempted an update with it today and it got to 95% and said (ERROR)

then it restarted my phone, and now it show's HTC Desire, logo then it reboot's i cant turn the phone on only POWER + DOWN to get onto Fastboot rubbish, 

i spoke to HTC Team today and they told me i have to contact the Carrier that's you guys, they told me to request the Stock Firmware from you guys.....

BOOT.img/Recovery.img/ and whatever else i need to reFLASH onto my phone to be able to fix it.

HTC also gave me a GUIDE to work with... and STATED to me to get the Software from you guys...

i have been told to contact them back ONCE! i have Attempted an Attempt to Reflash the Phone...

12 REPLIES 12

I Have HTC Desire 510

Information about phone

http://prntscr.com/7o82jt

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
If you can't find the firmware, you will need to send it off to Vodafone for repair. They will be able to reflash it for you.

PWIAC

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jplay444

We can't give you the firmware to reflash your phone remotely, apologies if you were advised otherwise.

In order for us reflash your phone and resolve this issue, we'll need to send your phone off for repair