Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC Desire 610 Problem

rarmitage124
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hello,

I am posting this on behalf of my brother who seems to have a strange problem with his Desire 610. He was using his phone normally when suddenly the phone went dead. There was plenty of charge and was working fine. We have plugged in some headphones and into the charger to see if it will wake up but it wont. We have also tried pressing the power button down to see if it would turn it on again but it also has not.

Any help will be very much appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

It could possibly be a faulty battery.  Unfortunately, as this is non removable, you are going to have to send the device off for repair.

You have a few options to do this.  You can drop it off at your local Vodafone store, or request a returns pack from 191. Alternatively, you can contact HTC for a repair.  Often contacting the manufacturer is a better option as they have greater discretion when it comes to repairs. 

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @rarmitage124

Welcome to the eforum. 

Sorry to hear your having these issues. 

Try holding down the Power Button for 15-20 seconds. 

Could you try a Hard Reset. 

This may / may not wake it. 

If it does work the process will unfortunately delete data saved in the phones storage memory. 

The process is detailed in this link ->

Hard Reset.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sometimes if an operating system is having a glitch it can show incorrect information on the screen.

The battery indicator might have shown full but in actual fact might have been drained?

It would be worth putting the phone on charge fo 24 hours to see if it comes back to life.

If it does, I would recommend a Hard Factory reset to wipe out the thing that was causing the glitch...

If the phone remains dead, you know it has to go for repair.

TSD :smileywink: