cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC HD2 - How can I remove content control?

TheArchetect
4: Newbie
Why do vf want to control what I do on my mobile? I am an adult and you know that from the moment I purchase the phone as you take so much personnal information including my date of birth, etc. Then you make it so difficult to switch of the control. I have been through the online proceedure several times, as suggested on this site under FQS, but the explained proceedure is not correct and besides it does not work! I phoned customer support / control yesterday and they say they have now turned off control but they have not! Had long does it take?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

You realise that this is a forum and not a LiveChat interface and therefore you will not get an instant response to your query.

IF you want to remove content control, you can do so online through My Vodafone - it's under the Manage my settings link.  YOu will need your credit card handy to do this.  You can also call 191 and they will assist you - once again you need a credit card handy in order to do this. Alternatively pop into your local Vodafone Store with photo ID such as passport or driver's license and they will asssist you. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi TheArchetect,

From time to time the restriction can take up to 24 hours to be removed.

I have tracked down you details from an old email to us and have replied directly to you with further information.

James
eForum Team

TheArchetect

Hi TheArchetect,

From time to time the restriction can take up to 24 hours to be removed.

I have tracked down you details from an old email to us and have replied directly to you with further information.

James
eForum Team

TheArchetect
James

Thanks for sorting that out.

swiney6913
2: Seeker
How do I get to turn adult control off

swiney6913
Anyone there

drey_p

You realise that this is a forum and not a LiveChat interface and therefore you will not get an instant response to your query.

IF you want to remove content control, you can do so online through My Vodafone - it's under the Manage my settings link.  YOu will need your credit card handy to do this.  You can also call 191 and they will assist you - once again you need a credit card handy in order to do this. Alternatively pop into your local Vodafone Store with photo ID such as passport or driver's license and they will asssist you. 

PWIAC

Hollyvictoria15
1: Seeker
What do I ring for Vodafone to take down my contact control??

How do I unblock adult content and prove my ages through my phone?

@Hollyvictoria15 wrote:
What do I ring for Vodafone to take down my contact control??

Try reading through post number 7 of this thread and you will find the answer to your question.

PWIAC