You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

HTC HD2 Touchscreen not working

A couple of days ago my touchscreen stopped working. I can't use the phone now so I'm stuck. I've tried a soft reset and a hard reset. What do I need to do, other than never use HTC again - the phone's been nothing but a let-down and I'm stuck with it for another year!

Message 1 of 3 (5,776 Views)

Re: HTC HD2 Touchscreen not working

I would have thought Vodafone would have had something to say. I'm basically without a phone - if I skid on the ice and crash my car, I can't call for help. All due to a faulty product. If I was to send my phone back to get it fixed or the software upgraded, it wouldn't get back for another couple of weeks and I wouldn't be offered a replacement phone in the meantime. Seriously dissappointed by Vodafone and HTC.

Message 2 of 3 (5,721 Views)

Re: HTC HD2 Touchscreen not working

friend had this only recently - was told by vodafone to send it in for a repair as its a known (or should I say common) fault with them.

phone 191 and get it sorted on warrenty.... so far she has had it in twice and 2nd time so far theyve fixed it.... time will tell - having said that after the third time its a brand new replacement so she has fingers crossed for both options.

it did however only take them a week turnaround on both counts so good luck!

as an aside my and my wifes htc hd2s are ok apart from flaky software and the upgrades which seem to solve some and cause more issues!

davewadam wrote:

A couple of days ago my touchscreen stopped working. I can't use the phone now so I'm stuck. I've tried a soft reset and a hard reset. What do I need to do, other than never use HTC again - the phone's been nothing but a let-down and I'm stuck with it for another year!

Message 3 of 3 (5,559 Views)
Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Stand out from the crowd