Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC M8 UPDATE 6.0 AND SENSE 7

DgC3297
2: Seeker
How much long are the owners of a HTC M8 to have this update in our phones? Yestaerday @HTC_UK noticed that the update will be ready over the next 48 hours. Is that only for unlock devices or includes ours?
6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi and Welcome to the eforum. 

Vodafone will hold onto new release firmwares and test them to ensure nothing clashes on their Network branded handsets. 

Usually once released its in phases / stages so checking the software settings in your phone for updates is the best way. 

Frustrating i I agree for those eagerly awaiting. Vodafone Firmware Statement.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Dodger77
4: Newbie
Looks like the update has arrived, just had three small updates and then got the notification that 6.0 and sense 7 is available. I'll update it later when I have more time and battery..

Just noticed that it didn't mention sense 7..

DgC3297
I know it @Dodgger77 I have it for a few minutes.
Thank you!

greyhound82
4: Newbie

So Vodafone have released the Marshmallow update for HTC One M8, but have not taken the opportunity to enable Wi-Fi Calling.  Looks like I'll be stuck with the Sure Signal box for a little while longer...

hrym

Wifi calling seems to be coming slowly and only to selected and recent devices.   I assume there's a technical reason for this, but I don't know what it is, I'm afraid.