Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC Mini Error Messages!

simal311
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've noticed since I've upgraded my HTC mini there are error messages on the phone everytime I try to open up a link from facebook or my emails. This is so fustrating as I cannot access certain links since the upgrade this needs to resolved as these error messages are getting annoying!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

You may loose personal data, so make sure you have things like pictures backed up.  You'll also have to reinstall the apps once you have done the factory reset - they should start automatically downloading from your Gmail.  So should your contacts if you have them backed up there. I would recommend not letting the apps reinstall for a bit and just see how the phone is immediately after the factory reset.  Then install the apps one at a time to work out if there is a particular one that is causing problems.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p

Hi there

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps that are causing you issues?  It may also be worth doing a hard reset of the device if you haven't already done so. 

PWIAC

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps but this is still happening I think i will have to do a hard reset, but this will cause me to loose all my apps and pics which I have on the device?

drey_p

You may loose personal data, so make sure you have things like pictures backed up.  You'll also have to reinstall the apps once you have done the factory reset - they should start automatically downloading from your Gmail.  So should your contacts if you have them backed up there. I would recommend not letting the apps reinstall for a bit and just see how the phone is immediately after the factory reset.  Then install the apps one at a time to work out if there is a particular one that is causing problems.

PWIAC

Hi,

I am also getting error messages on my HTC Mini One 2.

They are HTC errors but also doesn't allow me to access the internet or Facebook.

The error messages are as follows:

Messages has stopped expectedly. An error report will be sent to HTC to help us improve our products. I get the same message for Internet as well.

I've performed factory resets etc and safe mode resets as well....... still the same issues. My phone is only 3 weeks old, this is VERY disappointing...... Chat service we not much help.... Store as well.... no one offers loan phones whilst being repaired.   For my last 2 years on my previous contact i was with Carphonewarehouse they offered free phones, I didn't know VF didn't offer this service otherwise I would have stayed with Carphonewarehouse....... disappointed customer.....

Can anyone help me please 🙂

Thanks

Angie

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Angie79 

Please ensure you have the latest software for your phone.

To find out what you need to do in order to get this sorted take a look at our Vodafone Repairs Thread. This can be found here.

DaveCD