Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC ONE MINI 2 LOADING SCREEN FREEZE

eliotld
2: Seeker

I turned my phone fully off as I was going to class. When I turned it back on it froze and stayed on the loading screen when you turn it on. I tried to reset it by pressing the two volume buttons and the power button, it resets it but comes back to the same screen again. My friend which is good at technology opened the console and tried to reset it aswell. It did not work. What do i do?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi and Welcome to the forum.

Sometimes a soft reset such as turning the phone Off (Battery pull if it has a removable battery) and turn it back on can help -> or a Hard Reset of the handset (make a back up first if possible)

Link to do this is http://www.hard-reset.com/htc-one-mini-2-hard-reset.html

You could try hooking the phone up to a computer and using the HTC PC Suite on a computer to see if any of its tools can help. (If applicable)

If you don't have the suite downloaded then use google to search for it or look on HTC's Homepage for available help.

If the above does not work then it may be beneficial to speak to HTC UK Support via http://www.htc.com/uk/support/

Can you clarify what you mean by "opened up the console" ?

If the handset casing has been opened up then you will possibly have voided any remaining warranty as the seals will have been broken.

Hope things go well for you. 😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

zohrab15

How To Hard Reset HTC One mini 2 by hardware buttons 
 Hard reset HTC One mini 2.jpg
  1. Make sure the battery fully charged 
  2. Backup all your important data 
  3. Power Off Your HTC One mini 2
  4. Press And Hold Volume Down Key + Power Key 
  5. Release all key when you will see three Android images on screen
  6. Select  Factory Reset  Option By Using Volume Key . 
  7. Press Power Key To Confirm. 
  8. HTC One mini 2 will do the process to Master Reset or Factory Default, wait for several minutes. 
  9. That is all !