Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One Memory

cherriness
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
My HTC is not due for an upgrade until May 2015 but is already running out of memory. Hate the fact it has no micro xd! Has anyone bought themselves out of contract? Is it expensive?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bingefeller
4: Newbie

I bought out of a contract and it cost me over £200 - I think I had 18 months to go.  I think that, if you're unhappy with your phone then it's worth it.  Unfortunately, for me, I made a poor choice of phone and it was entirely my own fault.  I wasn't getting good value for money so I just cut my losses. 

My advice would be to contact the VodafoneUKDeals team via Twitter and see if they can work out something with you.  I'm not saying that they will be able to give you something cheap but they were able to offer me a better deal than when I went to cancel just via the chat help on the Vodafone website here.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

It would be quite expensive - the monthly cost less the VAT and a 2% discount until the end of the contract commitment period and that isnt the upgrade date which is earlier than that.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

bingefeller
4: Newbie

I bought out of a contract and it cost me over £200 - I think I had 18 months to go.  I think that, if you're unhappy with your phone then it's worth it.  Unfortunately, for me, I made a poor choice of phone and it was entirely my own fault.  I wasn't getting good value for money so I just cut my losses. 

My advice would be to contact the VodafoneUKDeals team via Twitter and see if they can work out something with you.  I'm not saying that they will be able to give you something cheap but they were able to offer me a better deal than when I went to cancel just via the chat help on the Vodafone website here.

hrym

Is there any way you can free things up a bit? - Uninstall apps you rarely use, delete music you're not currently listening to, move older photos to a pc?

I thought the HTC One was s 32mb device, so you must have quite a lot of stuff on it to be filling it - is it all current?