Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One Mini 2 com.android.phone has stopped working

OScrimshaw
2: Seeker

My phone ran out of charge so i charged it up, yet when i turned my phone on and unlocked it an error message appeared "Com.anrdroid.phone has stopped working" or something along those lines, i clicked send error report, sent it, and the same message popped up again. evertime i exit the message, it pops up again. Also Google play pops up with an error message saying it has stopped working, i have no signal/network and i dont know what to do. I have only had my phone for a few months, i think this is an outrage.

21 REPLIES 21

shaz41
I've had my htc mini 2 since November and to date have had it sent back twice, recieved a new phone, only to have exactly the same issues as everyone ekse has stated. Also I've now twice had to do a factory reset. The two times it was sent away was because a factory reset wasnt possible!! The Vodaphone store told me there policy is a phone has to be sent away for repair 3times before they'll consider a different handset! Vodaphone will be recieving a very stern phonecall off me tomorrow, as I am unwilling to put up with this crap phone any longer! At least I know now it's not just me!

BradPitt123
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I think the best solution is reset your sync Gmail account password on all the log-in devices then start the setup process as if it were the first time you did. I hope this will fix your problem. If not, let's try this another possible solution, I'm sure it works for you.