Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One and Sky Mobile TV

wjfreeman
4: Newbie

Has anyone actually got this working on the HTC One?

I have spent more than 2 months trying to get this working and have experienced some of the worst customer support I have ever had! The final straw has been recieving texts saying 'You are missing out on your free trial'!!!! I know I am missing out and have spent over 24hrs on the phone to you with no solution and numerous times when the operator has just hung up. If this isn't sorted soon I am going to have to take this further!

On a side note I asked them to activate my MMS messaging and when it still wouldn't work I contacted them again and was told instead of activating it they had barred it!

I have been with Vodafone for many many years but they are really starting to annoy me now!

113 REPLIES 113

Still problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have a choice of netflix or spotify as my entertainment pack but no sky sports!!!!!!!!!!

beyond a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS cant find the email either!

Hi wjfreeman,

It's not an issue if you can't find the last email.

We can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks.

Ian

and it carrys on, round and round and just the same crap, how hard is it to understand plain english? I am sick to death of wasting the last 8 months or so repeating myself, pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi wjfreeman,

Please follow the link that Ian has given, we’ll be in touch.

If you wanted to us check that we’ve got your email, pop us the reference code [7xxxxxx] and we’ll check that’s it’s in the right place for you.

Thanks,

Laura