Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One and Sky Mobile TV

wjfreeman
4: Newbie

Has anyone actually got this working on the HTC One?

I have spent more than 2 months trying to get this working and have experienced some of the worst customer support I have ever had! The final straw has been recieving texts saying 'You are missing out on your free trial'!!!! I know I am missing out and have spent over 24hrs on the phone to you with no solution and numerous times when the operator has just hung up. If this isn't sorted soon I am going to have to take this further!

On a side note I asked them to activate my MMS messaging and when it still wouldn't work I contacted them again and was told instead of activating it they had barred it!

I have been with Vodafone for many many years but they are really starting to annoy me now!

113 REPLIES 113

Is anyone at Vodafone actually doing anything to solve this problem??? 

its now been 2 months since my upgrade and over three weeks with this problem. By the time you have fixed this the football season will have finished and Sky sports will be redundant, please just get it sorted or i will just have to cancel my contract / payments to you.

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bmcjpc,

I can see we replied to the email on 23 Feb to say we'd chased this up with the team handling this.

We'll be in touch as soon as we have an update.

Dave

Would have to agree, this is quite shocking customer relations. my issues were passed to the highest level of IT a long time ago (~5 weeks) and still nothing, not even an apology. I had the cheek to ask a customer service representative if we would get 6 months from when it actually starts working and you would have thought I had insulted his mother going by the response I got, this is diabolical!

Just signed up with 4g with sky sports mobile tv on htc one but alas no sky sports tv error message says turn off wifi so we can validate sorry I did not research this more as I would not have taken on the contract as there is so many people suffering the same issue is there any latest info on fixing the problem.thanks.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wjfreeman,

Have you emailed us? If so, we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Corsaboy2007– Take a look here for how to get in touch and we’ll look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Jenny 

I have emailed Jenny, cheers, but getting these 'you are missing out messages' seems to suggest the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I can not understand why this problem isn't flagged up on my account so they don't get sent! Whilst I understand you can not put a date on when this matter will be resolved it would be nice to get at least a little recognition that this problem is still being looked at. If I hadn't found this forum I would still be wondering if this had just been swept under the carpet.

As far as I know I have never received any refund while this has been going on, time will tell.

Regards

Will

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Will,

Having checked this I can see that things were chased up again on Friday.

Please be assured that as soon as we have more news we'll let you know.

Thanks,

Lee

Tech expert jenny gave me the name of a web page to log onto to try to resolve this problem but it does not log on to it any help

Hi corsaboy2007,

The link that Jenny gave was to your PM inbox.

She sent you a message giving details on how to get in touch with us.

Once we’ve received your email, we’ll be with you as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi yes the link to my inbox is right the message said to log onto [Removed] and enter the details but when I try to it comes up do you mean shop so iam confused.thanks