Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One and Sky Mobile TV

wjfreeman
4: Newbie

Has anyone actually got this working on the HTC One?

I have spent more than 2 months trying to get this working and have experienced some of the worst customer support I have ever had! The final straw has been recieving texts saying 'You are missing out on your free trial'!!!! I know I am missing out and have spent over 24hrs on the phone to you with no solution and numerous times when the operator has just hung up. If this isn't sorted soon I am going to have to take this further!

On a side note I asked them to activate my MMS messaging and when it still wouldn't work I contacted them again and was told instead of activating it they had barred it!

I have been with Vodafone for many many years but they are really starting to annoy me now!

113 REPLIES 113

JoeyFritzl
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have this exact problem, the sole reason I stayed with Vodafone was for this 4G Red Package entertainment. I only upgraded to the HTC One on the 28th Febuary and since then all I get when I try to 'Validate my subscription with Vodafone' for Sky Sports is 'Turn off your Wi-fi'. It's bitterly disappointing as I'm missing out on so many things I wanted to watch. I was on the live chat for over an hour yesterday, the guy helped me as best he could, I tried every little thing he could think off and it just got to the stage where he said he couldn't help. I was on the phone to the Tech Team and sadly they couldn't come up with a solution either. I hope this gets resolved.

Hi Guys,

If you’re getting the message to turn off your Wi-Fi to validate your subscription, the only thing we can advise is to keep trying it as it will validate everything by itself.

James

bmcjpc
Well James thanks for that but I can assure you that it will not work until some sorts it out at your end
Cheers

WiFi! I just get the message 'Your phone number is not registered, please contact support' Pathetic service!!

Does anyone know where to direct complaints because this has gone on for far to long now?

(Attachment removed as contains personal information)

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wjfreeman,

I can see Darshit on my team emailed for an update back on 28 February. I've pushed for a reply as I can't see any new information. We'll be in touch here or via email as soon as we know more.

Apologies for the delay in the meantime. 

Cheers, Ben

Edit: Your reference for this case is INC000012854642.

bmcjpc
Hey Ben what about me I am in the same boat here just beening ignored !!
Can not believe this is still not resolved

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi bmcjpc,

Please reply back to the last email we sent so that we can chase this up for you.

Thanks,

Gemma

bmcjpc
Hi Gemma. What? Why? My God I replied to that weeks ago. This has been with your highest tech team for weeks!
Oh well back on the phone tomorrow to give some poor person in Cairo an earful and demand yet another refund on my account : -(

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi bmcjpc,

We’re unable to discuss account details on here for security reasons.

If you could please get in touch by replying to the last email, we can then look at what’s going on for you.

Thanks,

Gemma

I need some help too, it just tells me to turn my wi-fi off but it's not on.