You are here:

HTC

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

HTC Sensation MMS Settings

Hi - can someone please confirm the correct MMS settings for HTC Sensation (pay monthly on VF).

I am unable to send picture messages (using both Handcent and stock android messenger), although I can receive.

Message 1 of 4 (13,921 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: HTC Sensation MMS Settings

Hi stevedisco,

You can find all of the settings you need here by selecting the Media tab – Taking Pictures and Videos – Set up your phone for picture messaging.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (13,907 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Hi James I followed the process as laid down (and double- checked) unfortunately the issue is not resolved.

When I try and send a picture message the message just says that it is sending - but never does. I don't get any error messages.

Regards,

Steve

Message 3 of 4 (13,904 Views)
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi stevedisco,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Can you confirm if you are able to send and receive the messages with your SIM in a different phone?

If not please follow the instructions on the PM that I have sent you and we can check the account for you.

If it works in another phone then we know it’s a handset issue and we will need to investigate this a little more for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (13,890 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

Help and Support
My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up