Support:

HTC

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
stevedisco

HTC Sensation MMS Settings

Hi - can someone please confirm the correct MMS settings for HTC Sensation (pay monthly on VF).

I am unable to send picture messages (using both Handcent and stock android messenger), although I can receive.

Message 1 of 4 (11,985 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: HTC Sensation MMS Settings

Hi stevedisco,

You can find all of the settings you need here by selecting the Media tab – Taking Pictures and Videos – Set up your phone for picture messaging.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (11,971 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
stevedisco

Hi James I followed the process as laid down (and double- checked) unfortunately the issue is not resolved.

When I try and send a picture message the message just says that it is sending - but never does. I don't get any error messages.

Regards,

Steve

Message 3 of 4 (11,968 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi stevedisco,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Can you confirm if you are able to send and receive the messages with your SIM in a different phone?

If not please follow the instructions on the PM that I have sent you and we can check the account for you.

If it works in another phone then we know it’s a handset issue and we will need to investigate this a little more for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (11,954 Views)