Many thanks for your post and welcome to the eForum.
I'm sorry to read you've a few bugs there. I'll answer each question in turn.
1) Jumbled conversations were associated with a firmware that we believe has been updated. Can you confirm for me your software version? You can get this by visiting our Wildfire S Help Centre, clicking 8. 'Miscellaneous', then "how do I find what software level my phone uses?"
2) To edit the way contacts are displayed so it appears as Joe Bloggs rather than Bloggs; Joe then please follow these instructions:
a) Find the contact you wish to edit
c)Tap the contact name
d)Tap 'Display name:'
e) Pick the display you'd prefer
I can't find a way to change all contacts at once on my HTC Desire so will hand this one over to the forum for some other users' experiences.
3) To change which contacts are displayed in your phonebook you will need to again access your phonebook, Menu, People, Menu, View and tick whichever contacts list you wish to view. For example, on my phone I have SIM, Google, Phone, Facebook and Twitter.
4) Is it possible you could let me know which skin you are trying to download so I could at least try to replicate the problem?
5) I too have to charge my handset every night. I find it's a very common drawback of owning something almost as powerful as a computer in the palm of your hand. There are third party apps available on the Market but I can't personally recommend and as they've not been tested by Vodafone. Again, I'll hand over to the community for more insight on this one.
I'd really appreciate a little feedback on how you thought I dealt with your query today. Just click the link here to take part