Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC one mini 2 and New customer

YvonneAllen
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am a new customer with vodafone and have a htc one mini 2, I am experiencing signal issues.

Boyfriend is on vodafone and has HTC his signal was at 3 to 4 and yet mine was 2, even got cut off whilst trying to talk to customer services and when I was talking to them the signal/sound kept breaking that was at DE74 Kegworth.

I was promised a better signal and service from my previous service and now wishing I hadn't bothered.

My signal at work went from 5 to 1 without me moving also turning on wifi seems to effect it? LE12 Sutton Bonington

Is it the phone or service?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If you are experiencing network issues, the first thing to do is go through the steps in the Network Troubleshooting Guide.

If these steps don't sort out the problem, please could you post the template with your results back here so that the eForum Team can investigate the issue for you.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

drey_p

Hi there

If you are experiencing network issues, the first thing to do is go through the steps in the Network Troubleshooting Guide.

If these steps don't sort out the problem, please could you post the template with your results back here so that the eForum Team can investigate the issue for you.

PWIAC