Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC one mini 2

larrydog
2: Seeker
Im having a problem with bluetooth dropouts on my HTC mini 2, when connect to Apt-X bluetooth receiver. The dropouts happen every 20-30 seconds between my HTC one mini 2 and Arcam Rblink. Could any one help me solve my problem. I have contacted Vodafone and HTC who have passed me between them for 6 months with no resolution. The Arcam rblink is ok (it's been back to Arcam several times) I think and works ok with iPhone (no apt-x).The HTC one mini 2 works ok with non apt-x Bluetooth devices.

Hopefully Larry dog
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

To be honest, this sounds more like and issue with the Bluetooth stack on the device and would be an issue for HTC.   I don't think Vodafone would have any input into it.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @larrydog

If you feel the device is faulty, we can offer you a repair.

Thanks,

Sukhi

larrydog

Hi sukhi

Thanks for your reply. I reported this problem last October to both HTC and Vodafone, due to the nature of the problem they informed me it must be a "setting" issue and they would find a solution. I informed Vodafone both my self and partner have HTC one mini 2's and other people on forums are having same issue's with APT-x bluetooth connectivity. I am very

(Removed according to House Rules)

off that a Vodafone tech support informed me if i'd of reported this problem when I first received phone they would of exchanged it well

(Removed according to House Rules)

I did but 6 months later still want to repair it.I have tried Samsung s5 and HTC one m8 both work fine with Arcam rblink. I am willing to return our phones for repair but what if they carnt fix the problem?

hrym

To be honest, this sounds more like and issue with the Bluetooth stack on the device and would be an issue for HTC.   I don't think Vodafone would have any input into it.