Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

INTERNET NOT WORKING

lauraellpike
3: Seeker

So my internet isnt working on my HTC.

Long story short vodafone cut me off and then turned my services back on, and the internet worked for one day, now the only thing that works is calling or texting people my internet will not work unless connected to WI-FI.

i have tried texting for new internet settings and that still doesnt work either. 

Can anybody help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

OK, I'm going to duck after posting this in case you feel like throwing something at me!  However ... you have checked that Mobile Data is turned on in Settings, haven't you?   I've had experience of it getting turned off, not after anything Vodafone did but after being out of coverage for a long time, which is sort of the same.  It was a bit erratic for a while afterwards as well, too.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

hrym

OK, I'm going to duck after posting this in case you feel like throwing something at me!  However ... you have checked that Mobile Data is turned on in Settings, haven't you?   I've had experience of it getting turned off, not after anything Vodafone did but after being out of coverage for a long time, which is sort of the same.  It was a bit erratic for a while afterwards as well, too.

lauraellpike
Omg omg!!! Hahha thank you for that I didn't even think !! It totally worked What a superstar!!

hrym

It's always the obvious thing!  Memo to self: try the obvious solution first :smileyembarrassed:

jemmy1991
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
My interns not working brought a pack and only works for wifi

mine too in France. have checked all settings

Hi @jemmy1991 and @michaeltobin 

If you followed hrym's suggestion, with no luck get in touch with Live help.

Thanks,

Ian