Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No internet for 2 1/2 weeks now

turbomonkey22
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Can somebody on this forum please help me?

I have been without the internet on my HTC mini one phone now for 2 1/2 weeks, I have phone numerous times & been told "we are dealing with it as there seems to be a problem with your APN settings at our end".

Can it be that hard to sort out my APN settings?

Can somebody give me an idea how long this will take, as I have to carry 2 phones with me at the moment for my work commitments as I need the internet.

24 REPLIES 24

Just an update, it has now been 6 weeks without the internet.

I have since purchased a new phone an HTC one M8 & been given a new nano sim wich has been activated.

The internet still does not work so there is definate proof it is a Vodafone issue I beleive an APN issue.

Please, please can sombody with authority look into this for me.

Hi @turbomonkey22

I’m sorry to hear it’s not working yet.

We’ve got your email and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Gemma

I'm in the exact same situation. Haven't had ANY mobile data in several weeks. Went to multiple nearby Vodafone stores several times and after having every single setting reset and a new sim card put in I was told I need to give them my phone for a week and if I'm LUCKY they MIGHT provide me with a temporary replacement phone. Ridiculous.

Hi @bpodkowa and welcome to the eForum,

Please let us know how you get on, once you get your phone back.

Thanks,

Wayne

curly
5: Helper
Well as you've gone passed your cooling off period your bound by contract. I know that sucks and if you even had the issues during that period it be hard to get out off... But I hope you can mange to do this... But I am sure many others are locked into contracts with issues that cannot be resolved... Does seem a long while with the issues your having.... But you do not want more promises of help... U want results.... Keep paying your bills and start a formal complaint and go down the complaints procedure... Will not happen overnight... But good luck...I hope you fix them as they cannot fix it for you...