You are here:
Ask a question:
Reply
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
Posts: 45
Registered: ‎01-05-2011

Price plans..

Hi.. 

would anyone happen to know any of the price plans for the HTC sensation aas on the vodafone websites most of them are 'online exclusives' would these be in store to???

 

from TomatoSoupMan :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 8 (5,921 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
Posts: 1,760
Registered: ‎08-01-2011

Re: Price plans..

Hi,  you will find that any "online exclusives" are exactly that , and it would be unlikely you would get them instore..



Message 2 of 8 (5,893 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
Posts: 333
Registered: ‎17-03-2008

Re: Price plans..

The 41 to 36 seems to be online exclusive, last time I was in a store they also weren't willing to do an early upgrade either.

The online experience was absolutely painless to be honest and I chose to pick up from the store anyway.
Message 3 of 8 (5,830 Views)
Rank 13: Guide II
Posts: 1,897
Registered: ‎25-11-2008

Re: Price plans..


TomatoSoupMan wrote:

Hi.. 

would anyone happen to know any of the price plans for the HTC sensation aas on the vodafone websites most of them are 'online exclusives' would these be in store to???

 

from TomatoSoupMan :smileyhappy:


 Ive been in store before and got them to match the so called online exclusive offer but it may be down to the store manager. Most of the time though the best offers are online or over the phone and also if you get it online or over the phone you have 7 days cooling off period but in store you dont get this.

Message 4 of 8 (5,810 Views)
AnnS
Posts: 12,517
Topics: 149
Thanks: 4,874
Solutions: 1,113
Registered: ‎25-03-2008

Re: Price plans..


cjm1979 wrote:

TomatoSoupMan wrote:

Hi.. 

would anyone happen to know any of the price plans for the HTC sensation aas on the vodafone websites most of them are 'online exclusives' would these be in store to???

 

from TomatoSoupMan :smileyhappy:


 Ive been in store before and got them to match the so called online exclusive offer but it may be down to the store manager. Most of the time though the best offers are online or over the phone and also if you get it online or over the phone you have 7 days cooling off period but in store you dont get this.


You get 7 days cooling off to return the phone, online, telesales and in store.

 

Vodafone Returns Policy

 

If I have helped you, please click the star on the left of the post.  Many thanks.

Ann

Message 5 of 8 (5,806 Views)
Rank 13: Guide II
Posts: 1,897
Registered: ‎25-11-2008

Re: Price plans..


AnnS wrote:

cjm1979 wrote:

TomatoSoupMan wrote:

Hi.. 

would anyone happen to know any of the price plans for the HTC sensation aas on the vodafone websites most of them are 'online exclusives' would these be in store to???

 

from TomatoSoupMan :smileyhappy:


 Ive been in store before and got them to match the so called online exclusive offer but it may be down to the store manager. Most of the time though the best offers are online or over the phone and also if you get it online or over the phone you have 7 days cooling off period but in store you dont get this.


You get 7 days cooling off to return the phone, online, telesales and in store.

 

Vodafone Returns Policy

 

If I have helped you, please click the star on the left of the post.  Many thanks.


When did they change it for instore?

Message 6 of 8 (5,799 Views)
AnnS
Posts: 12,517
Topics: 149
Thanks: 4,874
Solutions: 1,113
Registered: ‎25-03-2008

Re: Price plans..


cjm1979 wrote:

AnnS wrote:

cjm1979 wrote:

TomatoSoupMan wrote:

Hi.. 

would anyone happen to know any of the price plans for the HTC sensation aas on the vodafone websites most of them are 'online exclusives' would these be in store to???

 

from TomatoSoupMan :smileyhappy:


 Ive been in store before and got them to match the so called online exclusive offer but it may be down to the store manager. Most of the time though the best offers are online or over the phone and also if you get it online or over the phone you have 7 days cooling off period but in store you dont get this.


You get 7 days cooling off to return the phone, online, telesales and in store.

 

Vodafone Returns Policy

 

If I have helped you, please click the star on the left of the post.  Many thanks.


When did they change it for instore?



Not too sure, but its been a while.  I remember when there were signs in stores explaining if you purchased anything in store, it was non returnable.  Caused a lot of problems for customers.

 

If I have helped you, please click the star on the lest of the post.  Thank you.

Ann

Message 7 of 8 (5,794 Views)
Rank 13: Guide II
Posts: 1,897
Registered: ‎25-11-2008

Re: Price plans..

[ Edited ]

AnnS wrote:


Not too sure, but its been a while.  I remember when there were signs in stores explaining if you purchased anything in store, it was non returnable.  Caused a lot of problems for customers.


 

.

 I remember i got a contract in store a while a go for my daughter, Nokia 5800, and i knew before that i wouldnt be able to cancel after i had signed but at no point did the guy tell me this. I think this is better now as you dont really get the chance to fully try the phone and find its faults in store and alot of the time the dont have live handsets for the one you want.

I agree with the 7 days for been able to cancel or swap the phone but not if the phone develops a fault. That may be should be more like the 28 days it was before. It seems a bit poor that an 8 day old phone would have to be sent away for repair if it became faulty through now fault of your own

Message 8 of 8 (5,786 Views)
Nexus 6

Nexus 6

More space to explore

Buy now