You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 4: Established Poster
momentai

Problem with the HTC Sensation XL

I'm having lots of strange problems with my HTC Sensation XL.

I'm getting really bad signal in areas where my previous HTC (Desire) had good signal.  I've had absolutely no signal on my phone for the past 3 days between the hours of 6am-10am. I've ensured the cover is clipped on properly and can receive wifi from the borders of my wifi range (but no phone signal).

My phone randomly goes black AND STAYS that way until a reboot (battery out battery in), usually after a call... No amount of pressing the unlock or attempts at a hard reset do anything, until I replace the battery.  The phone is still on, but there really is no response.  Plugging the phone into the mains causes the screen to display, almost like an unlock.

When plugged into charge, I can feel an electric current on the removable back casing when moving my fingers accross it. 

I can't use this as a phone and it's driving me nuts!

What can I do?  I've still got 12 months left on my contract!

Any help or suggestions???

Message 1 of 4 (10,722 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
DianaLambmillward

Re: Problem with the HTC Sensation XL

Posted from Facebook
Diana Lamb-millward can you sort out your net work my has been down 2 weeks now no singnal and limited it say and no one call call me it goes on to voice mail and if thay send a message i get it the next day or 5 hours later
Message 2 of 4 (10,705 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
DianaLambmillward

[ Edited ]
Posted from Facebook

ive got a samsung my number is (Removed for Security)

Message 3 of 4 (10,703 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

[ Edited ]

Hi momentai

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your phone. To be honest, it sounds like you have a faulty device there. I would suggest sending the phone away for a repair covered by the warranty.

To find out what you need to do in order to get this sorted take a look at our Vodafone Repairs Thread. This can be found here.

Cheers

Hi DianaLambmillward

Please can you have a read over our Network Issues thread and post back with the details that it asks for? This can be found here.

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

Message 4 of 4 (10,688 Views)