Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof Of Usage

lewibaygo
2: Seeker

Hi I just got of the phone with my phone insurance company and they need a proof of usage to show that i acutlly own my my phone and process my claim i didn't buy it from vodaphone  

i talked with cuntomer services and they were unable to do instead they gave me a consumer email and i havnt had a reply i t need to sort this as asap

help from a tech team would be much appriated 

i have the IMIE no : just need to prove it was tied to my contract 

best 

lewis 

13 REPLIES 13

hrym
17: Community Champion

The IMEI will appear on the Android Devices section of your Google Dashboard. Will this and a copy of your bill be enough?

thanks for your reply i had help from a 24 hour chat team member they gave me a proof of usage statment

lothifa

Hi I need a proof of usage for my iphone 5s. My bank is requiring it with my imei stated on it. Thank you.

hrym

You can get that here.  One of the forum team will arrange access to your account and provide it for you.  Just hang on.

Hi I need a proof of usage for my device asap. I requested this over 2 weeks ago on another thread and have had no response. My insurance company need this as soon as, please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you

I need a proof of usage for my device! I have posted this so many times and not getting a response!

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi lothifa,

Apologies for the delay with us getting back to you.

So we can help you further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks,

Lee

Anoopy

Hi, 

I am a PAYT customer now but was on a contract before. My insurance company have also asked for a proof of useage and/or an IMEI number from my service providers. Please would you assist in this matter?

Thanks 

Anoop

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Anoop, 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks, 

Kay