Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Screen repair costs

vjtiffen
2: Seeker
How much would it cost to get my htc screen repaired via Vodafone repair centre? If its ridiculously high then I won't bother and just get a cheap handset instead...I am not eligible for an upgrade until may next year!
4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Possibly £100-£150 but also depends if what has happened to smash the screen has caused any internal damage. 

Alternatives are :

• Check any Household Insurance. 
  • Check your Bank as some accounts provide Cover.

T&C and Excess Fee's need to be checked. 

A Highstreet Shop may repair it but beware they all do not use authentic parts, sometimes are inferior, and any work carried out by an unauthorised engineer would invalidate your remaining Manufacturers Warranty.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

You might find an independent shop that'll charge you less.  Some people have and have reported good service.  Be aware, though, that using a non-authorised repairer will invalidate your warranty.  On the other hand, if it keeps your phone going for another 9 months, it might be a risk worth taking, especially if they'll guarantee their work for at least that time.

thesoupdragon
You can also go direct to HTC, just go on their website and start an online "chat" with an advisor.
They will be able to give you all the pricing info you need...
I was very impressed with their repair process.

If you have Vodafone insurance, screen damage is covered and will be repaired free of charge.

Whoever you use to do the repair... Make sure to remove anything that is removable before sending away.
It's also a good idea to sellotape the phones imei number and repair number to the phone.
😉

jacerli

Screen repair is not under the warranty so donot expect them to repair your phone free of charge.Or the worse thing is that they will charge you much for that. If you can't afford that you can do the repair by yourself or a repair man. Before that you should choose a reliable htc screen replacement supplier like hcqs.cc to buy the screen replacement.