Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify Premium

Waffi9
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Just upgraded to a new HTC One M8, Spotify Premium is included in my 4G package. I am only getting Spotify free. Called chat and talked to tech. support but still no resolution. Help please!!

9 REPLIES 9

Michelle
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Waffi9

So we can get this sorted for you, I’ve sent you a private message here with details of how to contact my team.

Thanks

Michelle

I recently upgraded my Vodafone plan (iphone6) at the end of November and opted for Spotify premium entertainment package. I only had Spotify premium for three days then it went back to normal account.

I Have been phoning Vodafone technical team and liaising with the live chat team for two weeks and this has not been resolved. I've been told on numerous occasions to keep clearing my settings and deleting the app etc.

Everytime I click on the offers link, it only shows NOW TV, sky sports and Netflix. There is no option for Spotify premium!!!

I recently upgraded my Vodafone plan (iphone6) at the end of November and opted for Spotify premium entertainment package. I only had Spotify premium for three days then it went back to normal account.

I Have been phoning Vodafone technical team and liaising with the live chat team for two weeks and this has not been resolved. I've been told on numerous occasions to keep clearing my settings and deleting the app etc.

Everytime I click on the offers link, it only shows NOW TV, sky sports, and Netflix. There is no option for Spotify premium!!!

Everytime I click on the offers link, it only shows NOW TV, sky sports and Netflix. There is no option for Spotify premium!!!

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Jammyboy91 ,

If you've got your Spotify login linked up to Facebook, you may need to clear the app cache for both Spotify and Facebook on your phone for the link to work.

If you've already covered that, please chat to us on Live help so we can raise a case for you.

Many thanks,

Ben

Thanks for the reply. I have already cleared settings/deleted app etc several times.

I have raised a case via live chat but that was over 3 weeks ago now.

Everytime I speak with vodafone, they say an engineer is looking into this, but they never seem to contact me or provide a realistic time frame...

Hi @Jammyboy91

Please follow the instructions I’ve sent in the private message here.

If you require urgent support, please contact our Live help team here.

Thanks,

Rodney

Thanks Rodney.

I have sent an email.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Jammyboy91 

Thanks, we'll be in touch.

Sukhi