Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to connect to BT WIFI using My Vodafone app

simontw
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Wonder if anyone could help.  I have upgraded my phone (Sensation) to ICS, but since doing so I have been unable to connect to BT wifi.  Worked perfectly on Gingerbread.  When I go into the settings, it appears to be connecting (i.e. obtaining IP address etc), but there is no data transfer,  Before I upgraded, I used to get a small message to say 'Connected to BTOpenzone'.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Simon

25 REPLIES 25

Lee,

Sent my details

I have the same problem. I have tried on multiple occasions to connect to BT Wifi using the My Vodafone App. It either transfers me to the BT webpage where it has options to buy wifi, or it takes you to a Vodafone log-in which doesn't accept the username and password that I use for My Vodafone.

I have the same problem.. Gave up trying months ago!!

Hi Paul_Hazell and oldgit2,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with this.

For more information and support on accessing the BT wifi, see here.

Cheers,

Laura

Thanks Laura,

Those are the instructions I have been using. My username and password just don't work for logging onto the BT Wifi. However logging onto Virgin Media WiFi at underground stations works fine. My username and password  also work fine however for logging onto My Vodafone. Clearly there is something wrong.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul_Hazell,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B