Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking HTC Desire 310 -

SalvatoreMannarino
2: Seeker

hello I September 5 I was in weymouth dorset where I bought a htc desire 310 now that I'm back in Italy and inserting the sim vodafone Italy tells me that I have to enter a code block sim me can you help me. my phone number is (Removed for security) serial sim 89441000300416017592 where I find this unlock code to use my htc in Italy and they are not forced to put it in a drawer and do not use more hope in a your feedback Best regards ps my email address is (Removed for security) I apologize for my English is not correct but SSTO using google translator

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Hi there

Please edit your post and remove your personal detail. Never post personal information on any public forum.

Did you buy the handset from Vodafone on pay as you go? If so, top up with £20 to cover the cost of the unlocking and complete the form in the link below.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Unlocking-NUC/Unlocking-your-phone-FAQs-NUC/td-p/1973809

PWIAC

SalvatoreMannarino
sorry but if I top up by £ 20 then I can use the phone in Italy oppureogni month I have to top up by £ 20? in more since you're so kind can you tell me the number of the vodafone uk to call from Italy ?? friendly good evening

You have to top up by £20 to pay for the unlocking. It costs £19.99 to unlock the phone. You need to complete the unlocking form in the link in my previous post.

In order to top up you will need to get someone in the UK to do it for you. They can do this at any cash point. You cannot top up if you do not have a UK debit or credit card with a UK billing address.

PWIAC