Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrade chaos!!

neil1cowan
3: Seeker

Does anyone want a new HTC M9 phone i recieved as an upgrade. Can't use it  and vodaphone unable to help over 12 phone calls and several live chats. Now my account does not exit and they will not let me cancel and seen to have incurred extra charges on a phone i can't use. Phone free to a good home as i have no choice but to cancel direct debit.

8 REPLIES 8

Tink-GB
12: Established

I'll have it, seeing how no-one else has replied to you.

PM me and I'll give you my address if you're serious.

Tink.

Sorry pal just a rant after all this nonsense! Need to send phone back once it is sorted so aplologies if misleading!

Hi @neil1cowan

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message to get in touch.

Thanks,

Jamian

Tink-GB
Of course.. just playing along....
Quite within your rights too...
Frustrating to Mr too when things don't go as expected...for example when will 4g ever get to my town...3g only just works...trouble with being in the countryside..!

neil1cowan

I recently tried to upgrade to a new plan and phone (HTC M9), from the start it has been a complete disaster! After 12 or 13 lengthy phone calls and several chat sessions i now have a new phone with no working sim, an incorrect price plan, a bill which now has extra charges - on a phone i can't use and to top it off an account that doesn't exist! This has went on for almost a month and still no one from Vodafone who can fix it! I have been promised by several staff that i would be contacted back once it had been resolved but that hasn't happened and when i tried to cancel today i was told i couldn't because that department was on holiday (all the other departments seemed to be working as i was passed around at least 6 or 7 times)!!! If vodafone think they can charge me on next bill then they can think again, direct debit will be cancelled and will be going through other means to get contract cancelled because it works both way VODAFONE!!! I have given them enough chances to fix issues and have been patient up till now.

I know how you feel...my mother-in-law has a similar issue but with payg...and even I took three attempts to get an upgrade to work properly when this m8 came out 12months ago.

Okay now of course but it us so frustrating I agree.
Tink.

Including HTC keyboards. They are just too inaccurate imo...not a patch in ios variants.

thesoupdragon
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hope you get this resolved but don't forget you have s 14 day cool off period. If for any reason you are not satisfied you can cancel everything!

I hope that isn't the case and you get your phone and contract up and running.
🙂