You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
creosote1

Vodafone Settings sms

Hi,

Got my new Sensation, thanks, and have received 6 sms message from vodafone with settings I need to save, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a save option for sms messages, I tried copy to sim but that didn't work.  May just be being thick but can you confirm what I am supposed to be doing?

Ta,

Neil

Message 1 of 4 (5,212 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Re: Vodafone Settings sms

[ Edited ]

Hi there creosote1,

Many thanks for your post and congratulations on a fine choice of handset.

Can you tell me if you are able to browse the internet and send and receive MMS (picture messages) without issue?

The settings should come pre-loaded on the device so these messages could prove to be unnecessary.

If you're new to the Sensation, check out our Sensation Help Pages the next time you need a fast answer :smileywink:

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Message 2 of 4 (5,191 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
creosote1

Internet is ok but can't send MMS, the help pages are a user guide and don't include settings info as far as I tell.

Message 3 of 4 (5,167 Views)
Rank 21: Instructor V
EddyOS

[ Edited ]

Open the settings text from Vodafone and press menu. Does it not give you a save option? If not,double-check your APN settings by going to Settings>Wireless & networks>Mobile networks>Access Point Names and click on the one listed. You can then edit the settings if required

This interactive guide might help:

http://simulator.vodafone.wdsserve.com/vdevice-vodafone-uk/actions/device/htc_sensation

Go to Menu>Getting help with your phone>How to configure the multimedia message settings?

HTC One X (S720e)
ROM: 3.14.401.31 (JRO03C)
HBOOT: 1.39.0000 | Recovery: Stock
Radio: 5.1204.162.29 | Kernel: Stock
Message 4 of 4 (5,162 Views)