You are here:

HTC

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Vodafone Settings sms

Hi,

Got my new Sensation, thanks, and have received 6 sms message from vodafone with settings I need to save, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a save option for sms messages, I tried copy to sim but that didn't work.  May just be being thick but can you confirm what I am supposed to be doing?

Ta,

Neil

Message 1 of 4 (5,603 Views)
Moderator (Retired) Lee
Moderator (Retired)

Re: Vodafone Settings sms

[ Edited ]

Hi there creosote1,

Many thanks for your post and congratulations on a fine choice of handset.

Can you tell me if you are able to browse the internet and send and receive MMS (picture messages) without issue?

The settings should come pre-loaded on the device so these messages could prove to be unnecessary.

If you're new to the Sensation, check out our Sensation Help Pages the next time you need a fast answer :smileywink:

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Message 2 of 4 (5,582 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Internet is ok but can't send MMS, the help pages are a user guide and don't include settings info as far as I tell.

Message 3 of 4 (5,558 Views)
Rank 21: Instructor V

[ Edited ]

Open the settings text from Vodafone and press menu. Does it not give you a save option? If not,double-check your APN settings by going to Settings>Wireless & networks>Mobile networks>Access Point Names and click on the one listed. You can then edit the settings if required

This interactive guide might help:

http://simulator.vodafone.wdsserve.com/vdevice-vodafone-uk/actions/device/htc_sensation

Go to Menu>Getting help with your phone>How to configure the multimedia message settings?

HTC One X (S720e)
ROM: 3.14.401.31 (JRO03C)
HBOOT: 1.39.0000 | Recovery: Stock
Radio: 5.1204.162.29 | Kernel: Stock
Message 4 of 4 (5,553 Views)
Announcements

Outlet

Save money on phones and tablets.

Vodafone Outlet offers fantastic deals on brand new devices from our clearance range, and great savings on Nearly New phones and tablets.

Nexus 6

Nexus 6

More space to explore

Buy now