You are here:

HTC

Ask a question:
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
Accepted Solution

Voicemail Number

Am trying to setup Voicemail on my HTC Sensation XL.

I am in the phone settings and looking for the number I need to enter to divert calls to after they are unanswered (my voicemail number). I have called technical support on this 3 times and each time they gave me different numbers 121 etc, they seem unable to understand I want the number that the call gets diverted to to go to voicemail, NOT the number I dial to get my messages.

One number they gave me was +447836121121 I have tried this but then the caller has to reenter my mobile number which is useless.

Hopefully someone on here can help.!

Thanks

Paul

Message 1 of 3 (109,932 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III

Re: Voicemail Number

[ Edited ]

Hi scoobydooo,

To activate your voicemail all you should have to do is dial 1211 to set this up, you do not have a separate voicemail box number..

The +44783612121 number is generally used when you are trying to access your voicemail from another line, and you have to have a security PIN set up on your voicemail to do this

Message 2 of 3 (109,900 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

Re: Voicemail Number

OMG, thank you!, Just called the 1211 number and it is all now setup and working!, I can't believe that Tech Support couldn't have told me this on the 3 phone calls to them!!!!

Thanks

Message 3 of 3 (109,894 Views)
Announcements

Outlet

Save money on phones and tablets.

Vodafone Outlet offers fantastic deals on brand new devices from our clearance range, and great savings on Nearly New phones and tablets.

Nexus 6

Nexus 6

More space to explore

Buy now