Support:

HTC

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
SionJones
Accepted Solution

When are the windows phone 8 handsets going to be available from you?

Posted from Facebook
It appears that I can buy a HTC 8x from Phones4U, on the Vodafone network now, but I can;t get it direct from vodafone. What gives?
Message 1 of 10 (11,565 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

Re: When are the windows phone 8 handsets going to be available from you?

Hi there

Companies like Phones 4 U buy their own handsets and bundle them with contracts which is why they have stock and Vodafone don't.  You just need to keep an eye on the Coming Soon page which is where Vodafone will post the updates about handsets that they are going to launch.

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:
Message 2 of 10 (11,556 Views)
SionJones

Posted from Facebook
So you have no plans to stock them at all?
Message 3 of 10 (11,524 Views)
comodo

I contacted Vodafone last night as I want to upgrade to the HTC 8x, I was first told that Vodafone would not be selling it at all. The advisor then checked with his manager and then said they will be getting the HTC 8x but not until Jan 2013!

This seems like a very long wait when other phone companies are offering the phone now!

Message 4 of 10 (11,131 Views)
Rank 7: Helper I
john32

Yipeeee - 3 WP8 Devices have appeared in this months Vodafone Enterprise device price list, all listed as coming soon.

VodafoneWP8.PNG

Message 5 of 10 (10,910 Views)
soccerlad74

So basically, there's no plan for vodafone to carry the flagship Nokia 920 even though they ARE going to have the HTC 8X? That's very disappointing indeed. :smileysad:

Message 6 of 10 (10,459 Views)
glass_r

good news vodafone now plan on stocking the flagship nokia 920 finally things are starting to look up but if you wanted price details or dates you will have to wait untill the new year check out the link for more info.

http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2012/12/19/its-official-the-nokia-lumia-920-is-coming-to-vodafone/

Message 7 of 10 (10,298 Views)
soccerlad74

That really is fabulous news! I just hope that they are not going to want too hefty a price for it on a 2 year contract, considering that it's available for $99 on a 2 year contract in the States.

Will have to wait and see I guess!

Message 8 of 10 (10,267 Views)
AlexPowley

I take it there is still no news on pricing or release?

Message 9 of 10 (8,991 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Hi AlexPowley,

No details confirmed just yet but you can subscribe for news as it happens using this Coming Soon page. I was lucky enough to spend a few days down at Microsoft, HTC and Nokia headquarters the week before last to shoot our marketing videos for the devices and I'm really impressed with the speed, capabilities and customisation on the ones I play with. Now to decide which I want to go for on my next upgrade! :smileyvery-happy:

Cheers, Ben

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 10 of 10 (8,922 Views)